NetDocuments is a cloud-based document and email management solution that allows you to create, manage, access and collaborate on documents and emails anywhere, anytime and on any device.
With Business Network Solutions certified implementation partners of NetDocuments, your firm will be assisted in customising NetDocuments for users, migrating documents from legacy systems as well as user training and security design.
Our clientele portfolio for NetDocuments implementation include legal and non-legal firms situated in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Philippines, China, Japan and South Korea.
NetDocuments has also been adopted by many Corporate Counsels and Legal Departments.
- Search Efficiency: Documents are organized in cabinets, folders or workspaces in a firm’s repository. With NetDocuments search, locating a document has been made fast and easy, providing you with the ability to conduct full-text searches, metadata and proximity searches and even Boolean data type searches.
- Document Tools: Key document features available for users include document version control, concurrency control, document history, approval and signing of documents and secure sharing with external parties.
More on document collaboration here.
- Accessibility and Permissions: Firms can grant or limit access to view, edit, delete rights at the cabinet, workspace, and/or document level.
- Integrations: NetDocuments provides seamless integration with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Adobe, saving you time with automation on launching the applicable applications.
- Email Management: In modern times, Email has become the primary method of communication, including vital attachments and decision making discussions. NetDocuments Email provides users to file all matter-related emails with just one click, working intuitively with a user’s Outlook.
More on Email Management here.
Check out the video, introducing NetDocuments for Law Firms:
For an introduction to Email Management by Bradlee Duncan, NetDocuments Senior Product Manager.